Our mission is a global effort to promote positive mental and physical health for children by providing services and multilingual tools for those who experience trauma. Kuzidi is dedicated to serving:
- disaster survivors who find themselves without a home
- children who are underserved or underprivileged
- refugees who find themselves without a country
- victims of the global COVID pandemics
- those who suffer from abuse or neglect
Kuzidi is a Swahili word that means to exceed—to go beyond what you thought you could do.
a 501(c)(3) charity
Our goal, with your help, is to offer outlets for positive expression, provide multilingual learning tools for literacy, and deliver programs that help to develop self-esteem and spark discovery in children.
Kuzidi Kits supply high-quality products and services purposely designed to reach the needs of the whole child, especially those who suffer trauma.
Together we can give children hope and the knowledge to succeed, so they may –
take the ashes of their past and write their name on the future.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.