Multilingual children’s books facilitate literacy, stimulate the imagination, and expand children’s understanding of the world.
- Kids can read stories in their native languages.
- Reading increases intelligence, vocabulary skills, and creativity.
- Reading promotes brain development and increases focus.
- Picture books improve the mastery of sight words.
- Stories that involve social emotional learning (SEL) ease feelings of trauma by acknowledging and helping to minimize the effects of trauma’s.
- Books give children heroes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.