Accessibility Statement for Kuzidi
We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, our site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
This website uses Accessibility Enabler
toolbar to allow users to customise the accessibility settings based on their needs. This tool helps user with access needs to adjust any web page so that it can be consumed irrespective of disability of the user
You can refer to Accessibility Enabler user guide here to know more.
Give Us Your Feedback
We are committed to providing an accessible service.If you
experience problems or have any suggestions for improvement please
get in touch with us.We do continuous improvement based on your feedback.
Phone : 913.226.6099
Email : email@example.com
Contact Form : View Now
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.